|Classes||First Term||Second Term||Third Term||Total|
|LKG & UKG||2,400||2,400||3,200||8,000|
|Grade I to II||2,550||2,550||3,400||8,500|
|Grade III to V||2,700||2,700||3,600||9,000|
|Grade VI to VIII||2,850||2,850||3,800||9,500|
|Grade IX to X||3,000||3,000||4,000||10,000|
Details of Book fees, uniforms and Bus fee can be obtained from the office.
Last dates for the payment of fee
— 1st installment to be paid before 1st April
— 2nd installment to be paid before 22nd June
— 3rd installment to be paid before 15th November
- Late fee at the rate of AED 10 per day will be charged after the due date.
- L.M.S Access will be denied in the event of the any fee dues, one month after the commencement of every term.
Tuition and Transport Fees can only be paid by crossed current dated cheques drawn in favour of “Al Saad Indian School”, Al Ain. Cheques should be the new series of cheques issued by all Banks, otherwise an additional charge of AED 100 will be levied. Fee once paid is not refundable. Children in Kindergarten and Primary classes should not be entrusted with the payment of fee. Parents proceeding on long leave or vacation will have to pay the fee for the following term along with the bus fee, before they proceed.
- In case the fee is not received for a period of two successive months, after the last date, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls and he/she shall have to seek re-admission, which may be granted on its merits.
- At the time of re-admission, one month’s tuition fee and re-admission fee of AED 500/- will be charged in addition to the tuition fee for the term in which the re-admission is sought.
- All school dues must be cleared before the announcement of the results of the Annual Examination, failing which the result will be withheld.
Caution deposit: AED 1000 is payable at the time of admission by every parent which will be returned at the time the child leaves the school, on production of its original receipt. If, however, there are any additional payments to be made for any special facilities provided, this will be intimated to parents by way of a notice.
The fee is subject to revision at any time of the session as per the instructions issued by the Private Education Department.
In case of student withdrawal during the term, full term fee will be charged irrespective of the number of days attended.
Withdrawal from School
- 15th April – If the student has to discontinue from June
- 15th September – If the student has to discontinue from the 1st of December
- 1st December – If the student has to discontinue in the new academic year
- One clear calendar term’s notice in writing or one term fees in lieu of such notice must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn.
- Transfer certificates are not issued until all dues of the school are settled.
- It is always advisable to write to the school about the problems of your ward for seeking guidance. Your letters will be replied to after discussion with the teachers concerned.
- Absence must be explained in the form of a leave letter along with the parent’s /guardian’s signature.
- Leave of absence is not granted except on prior written application from parent/guardian (except in the case of unforeseen circumstances) or extended absence (of 15 days or more) without leave shall render the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls.
- For long absence on account of illness, a medical certificate must be submitted. A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor’s certificate, permitting him/her to attend school. Students suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class
a) Chicken pox – till complete falling of scab
b) Cholera – till child is completely well
c) Measles – two weeks after the rash disappears
d) Mumps – until the swelling has gone (about 1 month)
e) Whooping cough- six weeks
f) Jaundice – six weeks