Transfer Certificate Guidelines (for UAE)
- This Transfer Certificate must be on official school letterhead
- The form needs to be completed on pupil’s last day of attendance
- This form must be signed by the Principal and show an official school stamp
- The original certificate must be presented on the first day of school
- Full Name of Child
- Date of Birth
- Commencement Date at School
- Grade/ Class on Leaving
- Leaving Date at School
- Curriculum Used
- Ministry of Education (from country of TC origin)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (from country of TC origin)
- UAE Embassy (from country of TC origin)
ꟷ The corresponding year group is of vital importance and the Ministry of Education may refuse the child entry if the year group does not correspond with that of the new school.
ꟷ Students joining from September must also submit a Grade statement for the First Term, from their previous school.