To prepare global citizens ,To provide leadership for future
To make the students mentally developed, physically strong, socially adjusted, emotionally balanced, and technically talented
Our Mission Statement
Each pupil has the opportunity to:
- Acquire the basic tools of learning- numeracy, literacy, and oral skills
- Develop a lively, enquiring, imaginative and creative mind with the ability to question and argue rationally
- Become independent, self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Develop an ability to work as a contributor within co-operative groups within school and within the wider community in which he/ she lives
- Develop a reasoned set of attitudes, values and beliefs
- Develop an understanding of the world in which he lives and of the interdependence of individual, groups, nation and the environment
- Develop an aesthetic awareness and participate in the creative arts
- Appreciate human achievement and aspirations
- Develop interest and skills which will enable him/her to enjoy and make the best use of leisure time
- Develop a wide range of physical skills and an understanding of the need for a healthy life style
- Develop in the areas of competence needed for employment in the fast changing world
AIMS OF THE SCHOOL
- The curriculum of the ASIS, Al Ain is based on a clear set of aims which reflects the institution’s educational philosophy.
- To develop self-awareness, a positive self-image and the confidence to take advantage of opportunities to develop their own talents and personality in order to live as independent and self-motivated members of the community.
- To comprehend information and communicate effectively through the appropriate use of language, numbers and graphics.
- To promote the pupils’ health and ensure their physical well-being
- To heighten awareness and understanding of the environment and environmental issues.